Veneto Nanotech S.C.p.A.
Main Activity in Nanotechnology
Veneto Nanotech S.C.p.A. is an organisation created in order to coordinate the activities of the hi-tech cluster of nanotechnology applied to materials promoted by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR). Its mission is to be a link between companies and research institutions interested in nanotechnology.
The objectives of the hi tech cluster are:
- Attraction of talents and the further development of their capacities through continuous investment in education and research;
- Development and activation of infrastructures for research activities and industrial prototyping;
- Promotion of the opportunities offered by nanotechnology for the innovation of industrial processes and/or products.
- Encouragement and promotion of private investments for scientific research in the field of nanotechnology.
- Support on the creation of start ups by means of specialised services such as consulting, financial help, etc.