Main Activity in Nanotechnology
Isotron was founded in 1986 to lead the development of technologies that will support the nations military and emergency response teams by enabling:
- Wide-Area Decontamination Technologies,
- CBRN Countermeasure Technologies,
- Advanced Protective Coatings for Equipment,
- Breathable Protective Textile Composites,
- Expedient Shelter Coatings,
- Blast and Dust Mitigation Composites
- Wide-Area Sensor-based Context Awareness Systems.
Isotron’s founding team has an established track record in the development and commercialization of innovative coatings and decontamination technologies for high performance industrial coatings used in petroleum processing, petrochemical, civil infrastructure, homeland security, personal protective equipment and other extreme operational environments.
To these ends, Isotron regularly employs advanced polymer science, nanotechnology and awareness augmentation technologies.
1443 N. Northlake Way