NanoMaker is a powerful software/hardware system for SEM/FIB based lithography that is intended for state-of-the-art technology of designing and manufacturing micro and nano electronic devices and objects.
- NanoMaker provides a unique set of possibilities for nanotechnologies.
- It is supplied with friendly graphic editor to design hierarchical structures of any size and shape arranged to any level of complexity.
- Makes simulation of resist development.
- Calculates exposure dose values/times considering proximity effect correction for 2D/3D structures.
- Compensates static distortion of e-beam deflecting system.
- Significantly reduces total exposure time by actively suppressing dynamic delays of e-beam deflection.
- Allows writing without beam blanking.
- Can be used as diagnostic tool for creation of high-resolution panoramic view of large-scale (centimeters) micro objects.
Bardin str. 4/1