Beneq Oy - Thin Film Equipment
Main Activity in Nanotechnology
Beneq, founded in 2005 and based in Finland, is an equipment manufacturer for thin film applications. Beneq develops atomic layer deposition (ALD) and aerosol-based coating methods (nAERO® and nHALO®) for high-end R&D and industrial production. We combine the ability to identify a customer’s need, understand and develop a solution for it and, commercialize it as robust and reliable equipment.
Industries for which Beneq offers equipment today include:
- photovoltaic (TCO thin films, diffusion barrier coatings, anti-reflective coatings and surface passivation)
- glass manufacturing and post-processing (TCO, Low-e, coloration)
- medical (biocompatible and diffusion reduction coatings)
- printed and organic electronics (diffusion and moisture barrier coatings).
Some examples from our equipment range are:
Atomic Layer Deposition
- TFS 200 Thin Film System, the most flexible and modular ALD system on the market. Designed for research use, a versatile tool capable of handling a wide array of sources and substrates.
- TFS 200R Thin Film System, for continuous mode ALD research.
- Web Coating System WCS 500 for roll-to-roll ALD research and production scale-up
- TFS 500 Thin Film System, your natural choice for scaled up research activities and first stage industrial production.
- TFS 600 Thin Film System for industrial OLED encapsulation.
- TFS 1200 Thin Film System, a heavy-duty coating unit designed for in-line thin film production routines. The TFS 1200 is capable of coating substrates as large as 1200 × 1200 × 10 mm.
- TFS NX300 Thin Film System, for industrial-scale surface passivation of c-Si solar cells.
- P400A and P800, Industrial production systems for large surface area or large batch number coating.