Access Pharmaceuticals is an emerging biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of products using the companies targeted delivery systems to improve clinical outcomes for patients.
Together with our subsidiaries we have proprietary patents or rights to a number of drug delivery platforms:
- Synthetic polymer targeted delivery,
- Vitamin mediated targeted delivery,
- Vitamin mediated oral delivery,
- Bioerodible cross-linker technology, and
- Hydrogel particle aggregate technology.
The company’s primary development focus is in the area of oncology with its polymer therapeutics program. The company’s lead product, AP5346, is in Phase II clinical development and is a polymer of DACH-platinum, the active principal of oxaliplatin (Eloxatin; sanofi aventis).
2600 Stemmons Freeway, Suite 176